Women’s Bible Study
Hale O Nā Kāula Church
Women’s Bible Study Outline
By Debbie Oliveira
Goal: To empower women, give them tools to pray and wait on the Lord, Give hope and lead them to the heart of God! Bring healing and purpose in being a wife, mother, but first of all, a worshiper and child of our loving Father.
Thursdays from 6pm to 7pm at the downstairs of the church (family room)
October 18, October 25, November 1, November 8, November 15
Also offered on Saturdays from 10 am till 11 am at the downstairs of the church (family room)
November 10, November 17, November 24, December 1, December 8
Outline of the Lessons:
- Week 1– Truly you are more than a wife and a mom! Being a “perfect mom and wife” is not God’s ultimate plan for you! “See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.” 1 John 3:1
- Week 2 – The Family Unit. Be creative! Be proactive!
- Week 3 – Know your God. Know yourself. Know your husband. Know your children
- Week 4 – We are the pillars of our household – Our foundation is: Unconditional Love and Acceptance
- Week 5 – Guidelines for Abounding Love – this final lesson is about being a powerful woman! We cannot control our children, husbands or circumstances. We can only control ourselves. We freely give what we freely receive, but are we receiving the Father’s love for us? How is our heart doing? Proverbs 4:23 – “Watch over Your heart with all diligence for from it flow the springs of life”Psalm 46:10 “He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”